Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday Favorites: Products I Love

I tend to use my Thursday Favorite's post to talk about my favorite people, or favorite things happening in my life. This week I am going to switch it up a bit and tell you about some of my favorite products.



Clarin Replenishing Lip Balm: I received this last Christmas from a student and his family. This stuff is seriously amazing. It is better than any chap-stick or lip gloss I have ever tried. My lips don't peel near as much, and feel way better. It is a bit on the expensive side, but totally worth it.






 


Old Navy Flip Flops: I live in flip flops for as much of the
year as possible. I love the ones from Old Navy. They are
super cheap and comfy.










             
Marshmallow Fireside Candle: This is another gift I received for Christmas last year. I love the small of campfires, and especially roasting marshmallows over it. This candle does an amazing job of capturing the smell. The only downside is it is always makes me want to go camping ;-)






  


Fuzzy Socks: I love fuzzy socks, especially in the winter. They are so warm and cozy. I have an entire drawer dedicated to just fuzzy socks. I know it's ridiculous, but totally worth it!






These are a few of my favorite things. Leave a comment and let me know a few of yours. Then head on over to the Thursday Favorite's blog Hop and check out everyone else's favorite things.
Thursday Favorite Things

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am stopping by via katherine's corner Thursday blog hop! I have enjoyed reading your blog and am now following you! Just thought I'd let you know! :)

    Sarah Ortiz

    www.theortizs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete