Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday Favorites: Mommy Edition

I have been a bad blogger this week, but that's because I have been busy being a good Mommy, and that's what matters. For this week's version of Thursday Favorites you get to hear about some of my daughters favorite things, and after all she is my favorite person! Yesterday was Ashley's first day of Kindergarten, and she loved it. She said her favorite part was "The learning, oh and chasing the boys at recess. The girls are way faster than the boys." Before school we took some pictures, and her standard "What I want to be when I grow up.." picture. Then after school we talked about her day, went to dinner (she picked KFC), played at the park for a while, where she saw a classmate, and then had time for an ice cream before heading home. That's a lot of her favorite things all crammed in to one day. When we got home we made a sand art bottle, then it was time for a shower and bed. I am glad she had such a wonderful day and is really excited about school and all she will learn.









Thanks for visiting us this week for Thursday Favorites. Leave me a comment about some of your favorite things, and then head on over to the blog hop to check out some more Thursday Favorites. 
 
Thursday Favorite Things

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie
    These are lovely photos. She is just beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing with us at our Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.
    Angel @ sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweeet!!!!!! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete