Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

In continuing with the tradition I would like to take a minute today to forget about the bad, and focus on some of the terrific things I have in my life.

This week I want to focus on my friends. The past couple weeks I have had some friends who have really been there for me and I appreciate it so much. It might be as simple as meeting me for a drink when I need to get away. It might be coming on my podcast as my first guest, or it might even be just talking to me online or on the phone to make sure everything is going ok. All of these things are wonderful, and helpful. Everything shows me I have people I can count on, and people who will be there for me when I need them.


This is a hard thing for me to know and trust. However, as I have recently put myself out there it has proven to be the case. Some of these people who have been there for me lately are people I have known for many many years, but haven't had the chance to hang out with in a significant number of years (5-10 etc.). Others are people who I have more recently become friends with and have only had the chance to hang out with a few times. It is interesting me that there is such a wide variety in my friends, how long I have known them, who they are, their interest etc.... but they are all wonderful people and I wouldn't trade them for anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment