Monday, July 23, 2012

Ashley Turns 4


On July 14th Ashley turned 4. We celebrated her birthday with friends and family at my mom's neighborhood pool, and then going to Red Robin (which is one of Ashley's favorite places to eat).

We had a great day and I was proud of Jay and I for handling it to so respectfully and being able to put everything aside to celebrate Ashley's special day together. I think we have been working together well at being coparents and doing what is best for Ashley. I firmly believe this is the right way to handle things, and what will provde her the support and structure she needs. It is frustrating to me when I post pictures (like the one below) and get people questioning if we are back together, or why we are together. We are not back together, but we will both always be Ashley's parents and we are going to act accordingly. More people should do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment