Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

As always I am taking today to stop for a minute and think of the terrific people and things I have in my life.

Today I am thankful for having the opportunity to write this blog. It gives me an outlet to express myself, and get some things off my chest. It gives me a chance to share some ideas on things I feel are important, and to connect with others. I wasn't sure how I would feel about blogging again once I started, but I really do enjoy it. I especially enjoy taking the time to reflect on the wonderful things I have in my life, and the blessings I have been given.



In addition to the blog itself I am especially thankful to have all of you who read it. I just started blogging again a few weeks ago and this post will put me at over 1,000 page views during that time. Sometimes people only read one or two things, and yet some of you read everything I put out. I appreciate all your support, and hope to continue to grow my audience. I love when you leave me comments and feedback, and I love being connected to other blogs I might enjoy.

So this week I am thankful for all of you and the opportunities you give me! You guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment