Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sometimes Life Gets in the Way

Unfortunately this blog has gone by the wayside a little the last couple weeks. In addition to school starting and my life being insane... I also moved and my apartment won't have internet until Thursday. Hopefully at that point I can get a bunch of stuff up on here again.

In the meantime I think I will share some of my favorite pictures from the summer.

Ashley and Stormie on the first day of school.  Stormie is Larry's daughter and her and Ashley have gotten very close this summer. They love spending time together, and play together so well. 

Larry and I on our Weston getaway right before school started. A few days before school started Larry and I took one of our children free days to enjoy a visit to Weston.  This is one of the pictures from the state park there. 

Ashley riding her big wheel at her daddy's house. 

Ashley, Larry. and I at Powell Gardens. 

Ashley at Deanna Rose.

Ashley and great grandma. 


So with all of that being said please hang with me. I have so much I need to get up here and I hate that I haven't had a chance to do that, but unfortunately sometimes life just gets in the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment