Sunday, August 5, 2012

Spotlight on... Ashley

Last week I talked about family Sundays and how important my family is to me. Today I thought it would be fun to spotlight the most important person to me, Ashley.



My interview with Ash:

Her answers are all quoted exactly how she reported them to me

How old are you? "4"

What is your favorite color? "Green and Blue and Pink"

What do you like to do? "I like to play at the park and I like to go to the merry go round. I like playing with my grandma because she is very nice. I like to play with Mr. Larry... I like to read books and go outside.. I like going out in the park, and going with Mr Larry and you. I like to play a lot.I like to sing and do crafts and paint pictures for my mom. "

What is your favorite TV show? "Ben 10"

What is your favorite movie? "Princess"

What is your favorite game? "My favorite game is whack the moles at our house"

What do you want to be when you grow up? "Cinderella"

What is your favorite thing about school? "I like playing with my friends. I like it because me and my friends play Hide and Seek"

Where is your favorite place to go? "Anna;s, and I like when Anna comes over and helps me make a huge mess."

Why do you think Mommy loves you so much? "because I love her"

Anything else you want to tell people about you? "I can go down the slide on my belly straight down."

Anything else people should know? "About me loving my Mommy and my grandma. I love my Daddy and I am going to give him one of my starburst."

 

Some of Ashley's recent artwork:

This is the card Ashley made for me when I was sad.

Butterfly... she isn't quite finished with this one.


Fire Star


Caterpillar

Yellow Man... yes this was drawn on her playroom wall... ughh

This is what she made me for Mother's Day.

2 comments:

  1. This post definitely made me smile. She looks just like you! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete