Thursday, March 14, 2013

Top 10 Robots (with a few extras thrown in)



Sunday afternoon Ashley and I stopped by my parents’ house for a visit. While we were there my dad randomly asked “What’s your favorite robot?” Seriously? “What’s your favorite robot?"  I have no idea!

I couldn’t even think of many robots. I finally came up with Rosie from The Jetsons. She seemed like an obvious answer. I mean who doesn’t want a robot that will cook dinner and clean the house? 

After thinking about it a bit we started talking about it and came up with a huge list. From there this week’s Top Ten was born. 

So without further ado here is this week’s Top Ten list. 

The Top Ten Robots from Movies or Television

 Rosie 

C3po and r2d2 

Robot Andrew Bicentennial Man 

Wall E

Bender

Johnny 5
This was my dad's choice for favorite robot.
 
Sonny (I robot)
I can't decide if this is even a good robot or if I just like it because Will Smith is in the movie. So, I give you the robot with Will Smith. :-)
 
Terminator

Optimus Prime and Transformers       
    
KITT Knight Rider

Honorable Mention:
Robocop

David A.I. Artificial Intelligence 

Rodney, Fender, and Piper from Robots

So there you have it. There are my Top 10 (or 13) robots. I know there are several missing from the list. Leave me a comment and tell me who your favorite is.

No comments:

Post a Comment