Thursday, March 7, 2013

Top 10: 80s Cartoons

It is Top 10 Thursday. Today I get to share some of my favorite cartoons from the 80s. There are definitely some missing from this list for a variety of reasons. For one not all of them have you tube clips available, but also it is impossible for me to just narrow my list down to ten. There were definitely some great cartoons as I was growing up. Without further delay here are 10 of the many awesome cartoons from the 80s.


Favorite 80s Cartoons:

1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles



2. Duck Tales


3. Care Bears


4. Inspector Gadget


5. The Noozles


6. Strawberry Shortcake


7. Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers


8. The Jetsons


9. Garfield and Friends


10. Popples


Just listening to all of these has brought back some great memories for me, and I hope it has for you as well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment