Its Time For Thursday Favorite Things!Thursday favorite things is where you can link your favorite post or write a post about your favorite things and share it with old and new followers. You gain visibility for your blog ( it posts on three blogs) and you make bloggy friends too! Please share the hop with your readers and let Katherine know if you would like to co-host.
Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few:
- Please DO NOT link and run...visit a few of the wonderful blogs that are sharing at the hop.
- Follow your hostesses Katherines Corner, Sew Crafty Angel And Me.
- Let us know if you are a new follower.
- Visit as many blogs in the list as you can.
- Please leave a comment and let them know you are hopping over from the Thursday Favorite Things hop!
- Share the button or a link back on your post.
- Grab the hop button code from Katherines button page a Link back to Katherines Corner is always appreciated but is not mandatory.
- No adult content blogs or links directly to your shops please ( they will be removed) Yes you can link giveaways ( they are everyone's favorite thing) Add your giveaways to the Win It Page at Katherines Corner too!
- Have fun and link up below.
My Thursday Favorites
My Thursday favorites for this week are very random, which isn't at all unusual for me. So without further ado here they are...
1.Reading with Ashley
Ashley is working on reading at school so every night we sit down and read her books before I read her one at bedtime. She is doing really well with this and I love getting to share it with her.
2. Pumpkin Doughnuts
I seriously love pumpkin and this week our Hy-Vee had pumpkin doughnut holes. I was a little skeptical but bought a thing of them anyway, and they are fabulous! Seriously they might be my new favorite.
3. A Solier's Memoir
I have posted about this song a few times previously, but the official video was released this week on YouTube. I am blessed to call Joe a friend, and this song and video are amazing. This is definitely a message that needs to be heard and I encourage all of you to share it.
4. Sweater Shoes
Okay these may not be the most stylish shoes ever, but they are amazing for work. I am on my feet most of the day and these keep my feet from being sore, and also keep me warm.
5. Turkey Roll Up
I had been struggling with what to take to work for lunch as I don't have access to a microwave and don't really get a lunch break. I can eat in my room, but that means it needs to be something simple. I found a recipe for a roll up and I changed it a bit and have taken it the last two days. They are super yummy. I plan to mix up what I put in them, but the basic list is below.
Flatout Multi- Grain with Flaxseed flatbread
Cheese (I did this one day and not the next)
Alouette Garlic and Herb Spread
Thank you for joining me this week. Please check out the blog hop and link up. I would love to hear from all of you. Please leave me a comment and hit the subscribe button!