Thursday, September 13, 2012

Introducing...

Today I would like to introduce you all to someone. I have been wanting to write this blog for a little while, but have gone back and forth on it. I decided I wanted to wait a little while, and make sure the timing was right. However, in doing that I have decided there is never a perfect time.

You have all met my daughter Ashley who is and will always be the #1 person in my life. You have seen and heard about Jay who is my ex husband, and my co parent. You have even seen pics of my parents, and my brothers. Well today I want to introduce you to another very special person in my life. This person became an important part of my life at a time when I really needed someone. I was able to have fun again and my confidence in myself started being restored. I finally saw a light at the end of the tunnel.



So with all of that being said I would like to officially say that yes I have started dating again. Jay is dating. I am dating, and both of us are in a good place right now. So.... I would like to introduce you to my boyfriend... Larry.


I am not going to get on here and pretend that we have the perfect relationship because we don't. In fact I don't think such a thing exist. We have struggles just like everyone else. However, I think both of us have the ability to bring out the best in each other, and be there for each other in a way most people can't.



When Larry and I started dating we would spend hours and hours just sitting and talking. We wanted to know everything about what the other one thought and how they viewed the world. We have very different opinions on some things, but we can discuss it calmly and are able to learn things from each other.




Larry is an amazing person. He treats others in a way that shows so much respect. He is also an amazing father. His daughter is wonderful and the way he has raised her shows what a great dad he is. In addition to being great with his daughter he is also great with my daughter. He plays so well with the two girls and Ashley loves getting to see them. Ashley and Stormie have become very close and they love playing together. They talk about each other frequently and truly love one another.

Ashley and Stormie having a sleepover. 


Larry, Stormie, Ashley, and I all went to Rolla together for the carnival back in July. They got a chance to meet some of my family, and we spent a significant amount of time with some of my cousins. My cousins thought very highly of him and could see how happy all of us were together. While I don't let other people determine what I do in my life this was huge to me. I loved that we could all just hang out together and have a good time. I loved being able to see that these two people really could fit into my regular life. It definitely helped solidify things.

Larry and me on the octopus in Rolla. 


I have so much more I want to share, but I will end it here for now. I hope that our relationship lasts for a long time to come and that you will be hearing more about our lives and how they are winding together.



No comments:

Post a Comment